HFS has been providing support across Europe since 2018 with initial outfitting, equipment planning, project management, engineering support, and construction management.
Diverse Projects in Germany
In Germany, the HFS Team is actively engaged in multiple sites, including Spangdahlem and Ramstein Air Force Base:
- Spangdahlem: overseeing the relocation and consolidation of several medical functions, the construction of a war reserve material (WRM) warehouse, and the renovation of a veterinary surgical suite.
- Ramstein Air Force Base: Managing a range of projects, from renovating the Ramstein Dental Clinic SPD (DIPC) to constructing the Kaiserslautern Military Community Center (KMCC) Satellite Pharmacy. Other projects include the construction of the Ramstein WRM warehouse, a gas storage warehouse, and a roof canopy addition, as well as the replacement of the Rhine Ordnance Barracks Medical Center.
Projects Beyond Germany
Outside of Germany, HFS is leading other impactful projects:
- England, UK: Overseeing a MILCON hospital replacement and modernizing the dental clinic at Royal Air Force (RAF) Lakenheath. Currently providing support for the modernization of another dental clinic at RAF Alconbury.
- Italy: Initiating outfitting for the 8,400-SF Aviano Air Base Dental Clinic, as well as oversight of the modernization of the hospital’s laboratory and pharmacy casework. The team is also reviewing the design of the Aviano WRM Warehouse (EDI).
Zutendaal, Belgium: Overseeing the renovation of a 40,000-SF warehouse
- Netherlands: supporting the expansion and modernization of the 52nd Fighter Wing MUNNS GSU – Medical Aid Station Clinic, in addition to the renovation of five warehouses
- Powidz, Poland: Designed the class-8 racking system and will oversee the construction of a 20,000-SF warehouse.