HFS played a crucial role in successfully executing over $60M in major repair and restoration projects. HFS staff was dedicated to meeting our needs and working as part of our team.
HFS Company has worked on a large variety of government and non-government projects on 29 prime contracts in 33 states, the District of Columbia, and throughout Europe and Asia. Since 2003, HFS has enhanced over 400 facilities across the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and Veterans Affairs (VA), including Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Naval Medical Center San Diego, and Audie Murphy Memorial VA Hospital.
HFS has provided A-E design services to every branch of the military, the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We have extensive experience with the planning, analysis, and design phases of a project. We deliver our services on time, within budget, and exceed our client’s expectations. Our professional A-E services include infrastructure studies, facility design, construction support on military construction (MILCON), as well as other engineering services.
Our design experience and knowledge of established processes allow us to differentiate ourselves from the competition by offering the following:
- HFS brings best practices knowledge for the design and construction of facilities, infrastructure, and services.
- Our extensive worldwide work experience ensures we will be a provider that knows your culture and can meet your expectations.
- A-E Design Operating Room (OR) Optimization – Portsmouth, VA
- Audie Murphy 4G Cancer Center – San Antonio, TX
- EHRM Infrastructure Upgrades – Cincinnati, OH; Ft. Thomas, KY; Columbia, MO
- Convert Patient Rooms to Private Patient Rooms, Olin E. Teague VAMC – Temple, TX
- AHU Phase 3 (Renovate Fourth Floor), Building 11, Kerrville VA Hospital – Kerrville, TX
- Visitors’ Parking Garage, Olin E. Teague VAMC – Temple, TX
- A-E Design Combined Energy Plant, Phase 1 (Chiller Plant) – Omaha, NE
- A-E-0 Planning and 1391 Development, Marine Corps Air Station – Miramar, CA
- Construction Management Services – Ft. Jackson, SC
- Multidisciplinary A-E Services in Support of Ft. Hood Hospital – Ft. Hood, TX
HFS has the professional qualifications and proven experience to provide quality construction management services. Our depth of construction knowledge provides us with a solid foundation:
- We have extensive project management, construction phase services, Minor and Non-Recurring Maintenance (NRM), Capital Investment Programs, facilities management and operations, and facility planning knowledge.
- An inherent understanding of our clients’ needs, based on our leaders’ military backgrounds and a long history of federal and VA projects, enhances our ability to assist with a wide variety of requirements.
- With a highly diverse staff, we have the ability to support a wide variety of projects and requirements.
- We have proven processes in place that address the unique requirements of multiple task orders with aggressive schedules.
We have over 18 years of experience supporting various facilities while we plan, manage, and oversee projects ranging from a minor renovation to the construction of brand new structures around the world. By providing professional, technical, and administrative staff, we ensure the project is completed to specification, on time, and within budget. As a part of our program and project management services, HFS provides:
- Planning, programming, and requirements development
- Budget, schedule, and quality management
- Project information management
- Project closeout
- AFMSA Health Facilities Division Support – San Antonio, TX
- Schofield HFPA Construction Management Support – Schofield Barracks, HI
- USACE and DHA Project Support Across Europe – Various Locations
- Facility Support at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center – Bethesda, MD
We go beyond simply providing the basics of facility maintenance, operations, repairs, construction, and renovation. We understand that for people to do their best work, they need to be in facilities that are safe, comfortable, and efficient. HFS Company’s facility services have a positive impact on the value of property, buildings, and equipment through:
- Energy, sustainability, and commissioning services
- Facility operations and maintenance consulting
- Facility condition assessments
- Campus management