With 15 support staff, HFS provides construction management services (CMS), project management, life cycle support for Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (SRM) program construction projects, and administrative support to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC).
Disciplines include architects, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineers, project/construction managers (PM),
life safety specialists, information technology (IT) specialists, and administrative support staff.
Examples of the projects serviced under this contract include:
- Fire door inspection, repair, and replacement
- Replacement of a CT scanner and MRI unit
- Roof installation at Building 51
- Modernization of electrical distribution panel replacement
- Asbestos abatement and floor replacement at Building 1
- Retro-commissioning HVAC equipment serving sterile processing
Highlighting our efficiency, during an electrical switchgear project, HFS reviewed another organization’s “zero impact” work plan for an electrical switchgear project.